Position: DEVOPS Engineer
Welcome: Singaporeans, PR
Salary: SGD 4,000 - 8,000 monthly
Work experience: More than 2 years
Educational: Diploma or above
Language: English, Mandarin
Tools: Linux / Jenkins / Java / PHP / Python / AWS
1. Responsible for software installation, deployment, configuration, monitoring, optimization and maintenance in server-related applications.
2. Handle the daily operation and maintenance of basic services of various systems, configuration updates, and emergency response to failures to ensure high availability of the business in charge.
3. Responsible for the company's project upgrades, requirements and resource implementation, to meet development requirements, test and adjust the use of the operation and maintenance platform.
4. Responsible for the planning, deployment, implementation, monitoring, data backup, disaster recovery backup, data transfer, log analysis, troubleshooting, etc. of the system operation and maintenance work.
5. Research and communication of new technologies related to operation and maintenance.
6. Improve system architecture and daily operation and maintenance related documents.
7. Complete the tasks assigned by the supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer software or related major.
2. More than 2 years of operation and maintenance work experience, familiar with basic network architecture (router, firewall), operating system, database, virtualization, server, storage, and other technologies.
3. Familiar with the installation, deployment, operation and maintenance of the AWS platform.
4. Proficient in Linux operating system (CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu release version), familiar with Docker container, relevant experience is preferred.
5. Proficiency in at least one language in Shell/Python, good at using scripts to complete the daily operation and maintenance of the system and improve work efficiency.
6. Familiar with the installation, deployment, operation and maintenance of application services such as Nginx/Redis.
7. Familiar with MySQL, have large MySQL database deployment, operation and maintenance, backup, and optimization experience.
8. Proficiency in the planning, deployment and use of Zabbix/ELK and other operation and maintenance monitoring software and log management platforms.
9. Familiar with source code management tools such as SVN/git/gitlab, and be able to build an automated deployment plan based on source code management tools.